Tuesday, July 3, 2012

On to Toronto, eh!

After a seven week long stretch of consecutive weekends at a race track, it was nice to have a few days off to relax and reenergize! I took the Axis boat down to Tennessee with some friends, and it was just what I needed... sun, water and down-time. Yesterday I flew to Orlando for the Children with Diabetes "Friends for Life" conference for an appearance on behalf of Novo Nordisk. They put on a teen driving clinic which was right up my alley so I helped out a bit. Now I'm ready to be back in an IndyCar... bring on Toronto!

I'm looking forward to going back to a street circuit. Last year we had a fast car in Toronto and were able to move up the field with good pit stops and race strategy, so I know we can do that again with the No. 83 NovoRapid FlexTouch car. The whole Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing team will be working hard to get another top-10 finish and start building more momentum for the second half of the season!

Happy 4th of July to everyone... hope you enjoy the holiday! I'm proud to represent our great country every weekend at the race track!

P.S. In case you missed "INDYCAR 36: Charlie Kimball" on NBC Sports Network, click here or below to watch the full episode! Let me know what you think.

No comments :

Post a Comment