Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mid-Ohio Prep

Well, it's been a few days since I've been in a race car and I already can't wait to get back on track! After getting back home from Edmonton late on Sunday night, I've been recuperating and training with PitFit.

Later today I'll make the drive to Mid-Ohio for a test tomorrow with the Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing team. We had one of our best races of the 2011 season there, so I'm looking forward to getting back and finding out what we can do with the No. 83 NovoLog FlexPen car.

If you're in the Lexington, Ohio area, be sure to come out to the Mid-Ohio course tomorrow! Testing will be open to the public from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. More information is available here. Bring a blanket and picnic basket... and enjoy a bit of IndyCar before the race!

No comments :

Post a Comment