Wednesday, April 11, 2012

An afternoon off in Long Beach

After a bit of media this morning, I found myself with some free time--not common during race weeks! So I took advantage of the down time and went to the aquarium right outside the circuit. It must be spring break time because it was packed! But it was still fun and gave me a couple of hours to unwind. 

Tonight I'm heading out to the Dodgers game with my friend Tyler. I've been waiting all winter for baseball season and I'm pretty stoked to get to the stadium!

I have a good feeling about this weekend so after tonight's ball game, it's back to business for me. Tomorrow I'll start off with a couple of interviews and then we have a track walk in the afternoon.

Hope to see you SoCal IndyCar fans at the track this weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment