Wow, I can't believe we received more than 100 entries! Thanks to all who submitted ideas for #NameMyAxis. I've selected four names... click below to vote for your favorite! And congrats to our four finalists: Nancy E. (Axis & Allies), Colene E. (Bittersweet Apex), Britany K. (Wheel Escape), and Mark T. (Tangerine Dream). The grand prize winner will be announced next Wednesday, March 19!
Wednesday, March 5
Want to win? Here's how it works:
- Submit your entry via Facebook HERE by Tuesday, March 11 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
- I will hand select four entries as finalists and announce on Wednesday, March 12 at noon Eastern.
- Fans will vote on the four finalists' entries by Tuesday, March 18 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern... the name with the most votes will be announced as the grand prize winner on Wednesday, March 19 at noon Eastern!
- Four finalists will win signed a signed No. 83 1:64 diecast car.
- One grand prize winner will receive a bag of swag from Axis, a signed Charlie Kimball hat, and a signed helmet visor worn at the 2013 Grand Prix of Alabama (fourth place finish and all-around fun race).
Need some inspiration? Want to learn more about the Axis A24? Check it out here!
- You must be at least 13 years of age to enter and win (sorry--Facebook's rules).
- You may submit more than one entry but that does not necessarily increase your odds for winning.
- We have the right to remove any public entries that are inappropriate or offensive... just keep it clean!
- This contest is not supported by or associated with my sponsors, Chip Ganassi Racing, or Novo Nordisk Inc.