Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Visit me at the auto show in Detroit with Team Chevy!

I'll be dressed in my finest "bowtie" (or perhaps just a new team shirt) for my first Team Chevy public appearance this Friday! Come see me at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit at the Chevrolet display and WXYZ stage. I'm joining fellow IndyCar driver Juan Pablo Montoya, as well as Cadillac Racing World Challenge drivers Johnny O’Connell and Andy Pilgrim, for a full day of media and fun. Details are below... hope to see you there!

Friday, January 24
North American International Auto Show
Cobo Center
One Washington Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48226
Tickets and additional information available here.
Click here for a show map.

11 a.m. - 12 p.m.  Autograph session at the Chevrolet display.
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.  Q&A and autograph session with Team Chevy at the WXYZ stage (Michigan Hall).


No comments :

Post a Comment