Thursday, March 14, 2013

A tour of NYC

What a day! Right after testing wrapped up yesterday, we headed straight to the ATL airport to fly to New York City for a full day of media. It was a tour for sure--but I didn't have the chance to do anything touristy this time! I'll try to grab a "I heart NYC" shirt here at the airport to make up for it.

We started the day at the TODAY show. Click here or press the play button below to watch the full clip. From there, it was off to Men's Journal, Sports Illustrated, the New York Times, CNBC's Street Signs (also here and below), and a couple of other NBC properties. All in all, a lot of great discussions on diabetes awareness and the sport I love--IndyCar racing.

Heading home now... I'll have more updates on this week's test soon! Thanks for the continued support.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments :

Post a Comment