Monday, October 1, 2012

Share your photos and become Fan of the Week!

One of my favorite parts of my job is meeting our incredible IndyCar fans. Veteran fans, new fans, fans with type 1 diabetes like me... all of you help make IndyCar the best racing series in the world! To thank you for your support this past season, I'll be honoring you on my Facebook page all month long.

To become "CK's Fan of the Week," just post your IndyCar-related photo on my Facebook wall. Acceptable photos include a photo of you and me at the track, a pic of your son/daughter wearing No. 83 gear, a shot of the No. 83 NovoLog FlexPen showcar, or whatever photo you have to show your support for IndyCar! Each Friday, I'll randomly pick one and change my own Facebook profile pic to your photo! Winners will receive a personalized, signed item.

So, what are you waiting for?! Dig out those photos and start posting! Some of my favorite photos from 2012 are on my website here. Can't wait to see your pics!


No comments :

Post a Comment